Fundamentals of behaviour and culture supervision
The seminar will take place on 17, 25, 26 and 27 May.
The objective of this seminar is to gain awareness on how to identify and assess Behavioural and Cultural elements in a structured way for participants involved in supervisory practice, meaning:
- You will gain fundamental knowledge regarding two behavioural supervision topics a) board effectiveness and b) root cause analysis.
- You can indicate which inquiry tools are used within behavioural supervision.
- You will gain insights due to practical exercises when exploring the inquiry tools.
- You will gain an understanding on, how identification and assessment of risks regarding behavioural supervision takes place.
- You will gather arguments why supervision regarding behavioural risks is important as part of prudential supervision.
6 May 2021