Fundamentals of behaviour and culture supervision
The objective of this seminar is to gain awareness on how to identify and assess Behavioural and Cultural elements in a structured way for participants involved in supervisory practice, meaning:
- You will gain fundamental knowledge regarding two behavioural supervision topics a) board effectiveness and b) root cause analysis.
- You can indicate which inquiry tools are used within behavioural supervision.
- You will gain insights due to practical exercises when exploring the inquiry tools.
- You will gain an understanding on, how identification and assessment of risks regarding behavioural supervision takes place.
- You will gather arguments why supervision regarding behavioural risks is important as part of prudential supervision.
Registration deadline: 13. October 2022, 00:00 p.m.